Sunday, February 26, 2012

Banned from adsense

Basically What happened is google decided to ban me the adsense program. Invalid clicks is what the reason was. I really dont know how I managed to get all these invalid clicks, its something I really have no control over and its pretty much ruined a lot of things for me. Now i cant make money for my videos on youtube and I am forced to look for alternative ways to monetize this blog. There will never be another way for me to monetize my youtube vids because google owns youtube and adsense is what pays people who make the videos on that site. No matter what I do I will never get a second chance from google. Unless somehow they miraculously decide to reinstate my account after filing my appeal.  Everyone is pretty much telling me I'm out for good and with the automated system google has in place to sift through all the emails there is absolutely no chance of human hands ever getting to my appeal and reviewing it. I'm screwed now and pretty much all my dreams are crushed.

No comments:

Post a Comment