Thursday, February 9, 2012

Apathy

Now this is is gonna be a pretty dark topic.

Basically I'm pretty apathetic and I barely care about things anymore. Needless to say that really bothers people. What can I say, I've gone through so much crap in my life and even more crap in a very short amount of time that it has rendered me completely void of any real emotions. Sometimes I talk about it with my friends and they try to cheer me up but my usual response is meh. That attitude really pisses a lot of people off, oh well.

People hate me - So what?


Lost a bunch of friends - And your point is?


Broke as hell - Yup.


I just don't really care anymore, and I'm somewhat ashamed to admit this (not really) I feel good just not caring about things. So much stress has been lifted off of me and I feel great. Run me over with a semi and I'll probably just lay there going "well this sucks". What can I say, it fucking feels great to be care free and the clear head is a bonus.

I suggest everyone to have one day of "I don't give a flying fuck what happens today I'm gonna kick back", trust me you wont be disappointed.


Nimble Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment