Thursday, February 9, 2012

What I Use For Editing - Sony Vegas

Some of my earlier YouTube videos were edited using the typical widows movie maker that came with my laptop, but ever since I got my hands on Sony Vegas Pro 11 boy has everything gotten a lot better. My videos are much smoother and crisp when rendered. Before I could only render in .wmv formats but Vegas gave me the option to start rendering in mp4 and its freaking awesome. Even videos that I record with my dinky little handheld Samsung camera can produce full HD1080p videos. Not only that but I can turn pretty much every single video that I record into a fantastic film quality video using simple color correction. Its the perfect video editing software for me I absolutely love it. Using it is just so easy and effortless. At first I thought that rendering in 1080p would take forever but since Vegas is GPU accelerated so I'm already uploading my finished video onto YouTube while people are using After Effects to edit that one clip. The amount of plugins available for Vegas is just crazy it just gets better and better. I may not be a professional at filming and editing but using Vegas as my editing software makes me feel like I am, everything is just so easy! I love this program.

Nimble


No comments:

Post a Comment