Monday, February 6, 2012

Job Hunting = Surfing the web

Recently I've been doing a lot of job hunting. SO much in fact that I don't even really want to sit down while I'm on the hunt for a paycheck haha. But I've started to notice a trend recently. More and more people are starting to turn to the interwebz to potentially earn a paycheck. I see all these random videos and links to show me how to make hundreds if not thousands of dollars just by sitting on my bum all day. I know a majority of those ads and or videos are scams but there are real ways to make money online. I'm not going to lie, I'm trying to kick-start my love of music, dance and comedy through the use of youtube and the ever so popular site of twitter. well actually twitter is more of a place for me to just right the most random things ever and not care teehee. But nothing is guaranteed when becoming and Internet moneymaker. Some people get lucky and end up making a sufficient amount, enough to meet their needs while other turn into a large business and rake in hundred of thousands of dollars. Can we really blame ourselves for trying to make a quick buck though? We all know how the economy is and the Internet is becoming one of those places that people are starting to turn to for money. Eventually, everything we normally do will be online and our lives will probably play out like the movie Surrogates... I get goose-bumps just thinking about it. I'll blame Face Book when it happens.


Nimble

No comments:

Post a Comment