Tuesday, February 7, 2012

One of those WTF mornings.

So I've just woken up nearly 15 minutes ago and the first thing on my mind wasn't "bleh its cold" it was in fact, "I'M SO F$#%^&@* HUNGRY RIGHT NOW I CAN EAT ANYTHING" which I found quite odd. I don't usually think that when I wake up but I proceeded to go on with my normal routine of get out of bed, go to the restroom, come out and put on a jacket. Then I remembered that I wanted to "EAT EVERYTHING" I got a plate ready and piled it on with last night's leftovers. Oh boy, I really everything off that plate. So I guess I can say I've accomplished my task of satisfying my extreme morning hunger today. Now then only problem is what do I do now? I don't really have any plans, nor do I really have friends at the moment who are willing to actually go out and have some fun, oh yeah I ain't got no car neither. So I'm pretty much stuck here at home . I've been coming up to a lot of ideas for skits that I can film soon, and those will be posted on my YouTube channel eventually. If you do decide to check out my channel just know what I have uploaded onto that channel  right now is pretty much junk and I am working to produce much better content. I will be posting my music, choreography as well as the skits that I have come up with and if you do subscribe I promise to put out quality content all in due time.


Peace out

Nimble

No comments:

Post a Comment