Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Classics

So what am I doing on this "fine" day of February 8? I'm watching some classic movies that I remember from my childhood. I love the feeling of nostalgia! A little while ago I was watching Deuce Bigalow: European Gigolo  and oh boy did that movie bring back some priceless memories and had me bursting with laughter. Specially the scene where Deuce throws the midget through the window and into the river. *drip*

Now I'm watching another favorite of mine Joe Dirt. Its movies like these that help me with my comedy and give me new ideas for my work. But fear not I haven't been slacking I've been working on some songs as well as plans for my valentines day video that I shall be filming over the weekend. Look forward tho that folks!

Nimble Out

No comments:

Post a Comment